The Fith Ops™ trip alarm and 209 adapter kit comes with our newest perimeter trip alarm, a 209 singing device adapter, one spool Dyneema® trip line (85') and one empty silicone caddy. Giving you everything you need to set up your Camp Safe around your perimeter. The sound is 124 - 130 dB, depending on the singling device used.
- Sound alarm system
- Used to scare away animals or trespassers
- Built for outdoor security for camps, farms, homes, etc.
- Made and Shipped in USA
(1) FithOps™ Perimeter Trip Alarm
- (1) 209 Adapter
- (1) Trigger Pin
- (1) Pull Ring
- (1) 209 Carrier (holds 10)
- (1) Dyneema Trip Line Spool (85 feet)
- * 209 singling devices not included.
Product Specifications (Camp Safe Alarm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Dimensions: 3" H x 1" W x 1" L
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Color: OD Green
- Packaging Dimensions: ~ 1" H x 4" W x 9" L
- Need to learn more? Watch our video here.
- We do not promote illegal activities with our products. By placing an order on our website, you agree to our Terms of Service.
- Warning: For outdoor use only. Keep away from flammable materials. NEVER use live singling devices.
How to Use
Mount Camp Safe Alarm firmly to stationary surface. Tie trip wire to trigger pin and secure across the trespassing line:
Wire, string or nails work great for mounting. Simply use the edging or holes on the alarm:
Take your adapter and insert the 209 signaling device into the adapter:
Load adapter into Camp Safe Alarm:
Now it is ready. Sound rating of 124 dB.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a call or text at (626) 380-1500.
After placing an order, you can expect to have your items within 3 - 5 business days. Occasionally it may be a little longer, depending on were you live.
For international orders, please expect longer sipping times. Most of our products ship out of the USA, so anything going overseas has to go through customs, which increases delivery times.
Don't see your country as a shipping option? Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we can see about setting up shipping to your country.
Click Here to see our full Shipping Policy
The Real Force believes in 100% customer satisfaction. If you do not like your product, you have 30 days to return it. Please note: the product must be in brand new or unopened condition. You are also responsible for the return shipping charges. If the item arrives damaged due to shipping or some other cause that is not the customers fault, we will cover all expenses to replace the item.
Most Items purchased through us also fall under a manufacture warranty. You can find manufacture warranty information in our Refund Policy under the section "Manufacture Warranties".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.