Made of 6061 Aluminum, this unit utilizes a spring-loaded mechanism and an activate-by-wire system. When the activation mechanism is disturbed (by an animal or something else causing activity), the unit will activate. This device is compatible with flares and other signaling items, depending on situation and requirement.
- Sound alarm system
- Used to scare away animals or trespassers
- Built for outdoor security for camps, farms, homes, etc.
- Made and Shipped in USA
(1) FithOps™ Perimeter Trip Alarm
- (1) 22 Adapter
- (1) Trigger Pin
- (1) Pull Ring
- * 22 singling devices Not Included. Go FithOps.com to buy.
Product Specifications (Camp Safe Alarm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Dimensions: 3" H x 1" W x 1" L
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Color: Military Green
- Packaging Dimensions: ~ 1" H x 4" W x 9" L
- Need to learn more? Watch our video here.
Highly Recommended 22 singling devices:
- CCI Power Loads
- We do not promote illegal activities with our products. By placing an order on our website, you agree to our Terms of Service.
- Warning: For outdoor use only. Keep away from flammable materials. NEVER use live singling devices.
- Bluepoint loads are NOT reliable for trip alarm applications.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a call or text at (626) 380-1500.
After placing an order, you can expect to have your items within 3 - 5 business days. Occasionally it may be a little longer, depending on were you live.
For international orders, please expect longer sipping times. Most of our products ship out of the USA, so anything going overseas has to go through customs, which increases delivery times.
Don't see your country as a shipping option? Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we can see about setting up shipping to your country.
Click Here to see our full Shipping Policy
The Real Force believes in 100% customer satisfaction. If you do not like your product, you have 30 days to return it. Please note: the product must be in brand new or unopened condition. You are also responsible for the return shipping charges. If the item arrives damaged due to shipping or some other cause that is not the customers fault, we will cover all expenses to replace the item.
Most Items purchased through us also fall under a manufacture warranty. You can find manufacture warranty information in our Refund Policy under the section "Manufacture Warranties".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The 12 ga. Blanks are way expensive.
Very easy to use. If you use the right 22 blanks can be very loud.
FithOps™ Perimeter Trip Alarm w/.22 Adapter (Camp Safe Alarm)
fast delivery - good product - will buy again
I tested the units with both 12 gauge shorts and the 22 adapter. Both worked flawless. These are the perfect addition to any perimeter early warning set up.