The flashing sight and sound adapter by Fith Ops™ produces a flashing light and loud digital noise when triggered. It works with our existing Fith Ops™ Perimeter Trip Alarm and is rechargeable, so you only need to buy one.
- Works w/ Fith Ops Perimeter Trip Alarm
- Designed & Manufactured in USA
- Fully Digital, Can Take Anywhere
- Works in Rain & Snow
- (1) Digital Sight & Sound Adapter
- (1) USB to USB-C Charging Cord
- *you will need a USB charging block
- *perimeter trip alarm sold separately
- Noise: 130 dB
- Light: Flashing
- Water Resistant
- Charge Time: 60 Minutes
- Temperature: -40°F to +181°F
- Alarm Duration (From Full Charge): 50 - 70 Minutes
- Flashing Light Duration (From Full Charge): 240 Minutes
- Alarm frequency: Dual warble 2.9-5KHz
- Standby current: <10uA
- Battery: 3.7V 350mAh
- *Do NOT submerge in water.
- *Use coin to access charging port.
- *Battery is estimated to hold a charge for 3 - 6 months, depending on temperature of environment. We are still testing for exact numbers.
After placing an order, you can expect to have your items within 3 - 5 business days. Occasionally it may be a little longer, depending on were you live.
For international orders, please expect longer sipping times. Most of our products ship out of the USA, so anything going overseas has to go through customs, which increases delivery times.
Don't see your country as a shipping option? Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we can see about setting up shipping to your country.
Click Here to see our full Shipping Policy
The Real Force believes in 100% customer satisfaction. If you do not like your product, you have 30 days to return it. Please note: the product must be in brand new or unopened condition. You are also responsible for the return shipping charges. If the item arrives damaged due to shipping or some other cause that is not the customers fault, we will cover all expenses to replace the item.
Most Items purchased through us also fall under a manufacture warranty. You can find manufacture warranty information in our Refund Policy under the section "Manufacture Warranties".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.